Your Dogs Health is Extremely Important
Dogs Health is our responsibility and why not dogs are not only wonderful pets but are also great companions. They are totally dependent on us to take good care of them as they deserve.
If you have a dog at home or planning to get one, then you must know a few very crucial facts regarding dog health.
Some common dog health issues
- Skin Problems – typical signs of skin problems in dogs are itching and scratching. Although, signs of redness, inflammation, flakiness, scaly or any other abnormality may also appear. Never ignore any of the above-mentioned signs.
- Ear infection – if your dog shakes its head and scratches its ears, most likely it has an ear infection. In such condition it may have ear discharge or debris; this may cause itchiness or pain. If not treated on time it may lead to serious damage. Ear infections sometimes occur with skin infection also. Regular cleaning of your dog’s ears can prevent ear infections.
- Urinary Tract Infections – when it comes to dog health issues, urinary problems are quite commonly noticed amongst dogs. UTI makes a dog urinate frequently, due to this it is more thirsty and lethargy.
- Vomit – many things may lead to vomiting. It may be a sign of toxicities, gastrointestinal issues or any other diseases.
- Diarrhea – diarrhea also occurs with vomiting, the major reasons for both are similar.Usually, one or two times of diarrhea occurrence is nothing to worry about, while continual occurrence is a reason to worry about, as it can cause dehydration.
- Worms or Parasites – dogs are prone to parasites and they are really bad for dog health.Parasites may be external (fleas, tick, etc) or internal (heartworms, intestinal worms, etc.). There are various ways available to prevent the dog from getting attacked by worms.
- Dental Issues – it is a very serious concern for a dog health and most often ignored also.Remember, bad breath is should not be ignored, plague and tartar in dog’s mouth is a dangerous bacteria that cause dental issues like blood or may lead to heart disease or kidney failure.
- Obesity – it is one of the dog health issues that are growing rapidly. It becomes a reason for other health issues like diabetes, heart disease, or orthopedic issues.It can be taken care by diet control and proper exercising.
- Arthritis – it is inflammation of joints in dog’s body. In general, it happens to the ones who are old or have old injuries.
- Toxicity – curiosity and attracted to food are basic attributes of dogs. Due to these qualities they often get toxic.They may get toxic from any plant, medication, any household thing, food not good for a dog, etc.If you notice any abnormality in your dog, just do not ignore it and take your dog to the veterinary doctor for immediate action.
How Keeping Your Dog Healthy Benefits Humans
Dogs can detect cancer; they can easily sense skin, bladder, lung, breast, ovarian, and colon cancer.
Dogs keep you active. To maintain dog health it is important to make it exercise regularly.
With a dog, the owner also needs to play, go for long walks, which helps the owner in staying active and in action.
They can sense and warn about low blood sugar. Dogs living with diabetic patients show changes in their behavior at the time of fluctuations in their blood sugar level.
They are not only good in a sense but can also reduce the risk of eczema in the owner.
The young kids who are exposed to dogs are less likely to develop eczema.
They warn the owner about the chance of seizure attack, helping them in getting assistance from someone or medicine even before they get an attack.
They help people with depression in recovering fast and keeping them in a good frame of mind.
A dog is not just a pet at home it is a friend in need.
Exercising Tips to Maintain Your Dog Health and Wellness
Tips For Your Dog Health and Nutrition
A well-balanced diet is very important for your dog health and nutrition. It impacts the overall growth and maintenance of your dog.
Keeping your dog at a good weight and plenty of exercise might keep it from diabetes in dogs
A good nutritional diet will keep any deficiencies, disease, or any other health issues at bay.
Dogs of different ages require a different amount of nutritional values.
Dog health and nutrition ensures its wellness. The amount of nutrients consumed by a dog helps in providing it the amount of energy it requires for the growth and maintenance.
Learn More About Dogs Health Insurance
Dog health insurance covers various facets of illness, injuries, regular wellness care, etc.
Different plans cover different aspects, like some cover recurring health problems or new chronic diseases.
There are a number of dog health insurance plans available in the market.
List of Some of the Major Coverage in Dogs Health Insurance Plans
- Accidents & Injuries
- ACL rupture
- Common Illness
- Ear infection
- Serious Illness
- Heart disease
- Chronic Disease
- Skin conditions
- Hereditary Issues
- Hip dysplasia
- Eye disorder
- Blood disorder
- Testing & Diagnostics
- X-ray, MRI, CT scan
- Blood test
- Laser therapy
List of Some of the Exclusions in Dog Health Insurance Plans
Usually, the costs or expenses incurred for a boarding facility, elective methods, modification in behavioral, training, therapy, etc are not covered in dog health insurance plans.
A dog stays by your side in your good and bad times, no matter what mood you are in, it will never leave your side.
Dogs are committed to taking care of you and your health in the best possible manner.
It is human’s duty to ensure his or her dog’s health. The dog is considered as a “person’s best friend”.